1. What personally identifiable information is collected from User through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to User regarding the use of User data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of User information.
4. How User can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. We only have access to or collect information that User voluntarily gives us via email or other direct contact from User. We may sell your personal information to non-financial organizations, such as companies engaged in direct marketing and the selling of consumer products and services.
VeteransForCompassionateCare.org will respond to a verified law enforcement, or other governmental department request or subpoena relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, VeteransForCompassionateCare.org will disclose information relevant to the investigation such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints, and credit card information. VeteransForCompassionateCare.org reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that it believes, in good faith, to be unlawful.
User Access to and Control Over Information. User can do the following, at any time, by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Opt out of any future contact from us;
- See what data we have about User, if any;
- Change or correct any data we have about User;
- Have us delete any data we have about User; and
- Express any concern User has about our use of User data.
We take precautions to protect User information. When User submits sensitive information via the website, User information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. User can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of User web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect User information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.